Saturday, May 20, 2017

Update and an All-Star concept

I was on the verge of calling it quits on the blog, but I do see there are a few readers out there. (I've gotten my first comment this week, so that's a plus.) So, I've decided to continue with the posts. They might not be quite as often as before, but I've still been making concepts, albeit at a lower rate.

To start things up again, here's an NHL All Star concept.



I've kept the format from the last two years, and put the game in Edmonton. Once again, each team will have their own jersey, but with the same pattern, based around the Oilers theme and their soon to be primary jerseys.

Each division has its own logo, basically last year's divisional logos in an NHL shield shaped like an oil drop. Each logo is the colour of the team's jerseys, so that's why I kept them as a shoulder patch along with the team logos on the contrasting yokes. On the chest is a star-studded NHL shield.

The two Western teams have the Oilers' colour scheme, with the home Pacific sporting Edmonton's primary orange and the Central sporting a reversed blue version. They share the same blue equipment.

The Eastern Conference teams sport black and white, with a touch of silver. They also share the same black equipment.

For the sake of presentation, I chose four likely captains; McDavid, Kane, Matthews and Crosby.

What do you think?
Keep commenting!

No comments: