Sunday, March 19, 2017

Modernized Classics

This Friday, the NHL announced the next outdoor game: the NHL 100 Classic, taking place in Ottawa between the Senators and Canadiens. Only the logo has been released, which is similar to that of the Centennial Classic. With that in mind, I decided to create jersey concepts based off of the Centennial Classic's style.

For the Habs, I outlined their logo in silver, and modernized their chest stripe uniforms from their NHA days, by adding arm striping, putting it on the Adidas template, and removing the hem striping. I also outlined the outermost stripes with silver. For the Sens, I created a red version of their alternate jerseys, added some silver to the logo, and again outlined the outermost stripes with silver. Like the Wings and Leafs, I added modernized older alternate logos to the pants.



What do you think? Comment below!

No comments: