Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Canuck Simplicity

The Vancouver Canucks have a nice set, but a number of easily fixable issues currently present still bug me. So, naturally, I decided to fix them.

The Canucks already got it right with the one-colour numbers, but I chose a more classic font to go along with my logo choice, the modernized Stick-in-the-Rink.

Their home jersey is almost perfect, but they added one too many stripes on the away jersey, so I decided to do away with that and add an upper-sleeve fill to better incorporate the classic Vs I reinstated on the sleeve stripes.

Vancouver currently has a multitude of amazing secondary/primary logos, one of the best sets in the league, but I decided to leave the shoulders blank on this simple of a concept.


What do you think?
Comment below!

No comments: