Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Star-Struck

Today's post centers on two teams who have a solid enough identity, but there's still enough things off which allow me to get creative.

The Dallas Stars' identity is a hit or miss to most people. I love everything about it, but today I'm throwing back to the days of the North Stars for a unique look. I took their gold-white-gold pattern and applied it everywhere I could, including the collar and gloves. The colouring in the logo here was actually proposed but unused in 1990. These could be seen as two options for an outdoor game, so I kept the green helmet on the away jersey.

Finally, the LA Kings' set is now iconic, seeing as it won the franchises' only two Cups, but I feel their uniforms are missing the regal feeling that their founder imagined for them. I was inspired by this year's Central Division All-Star jerseys to lose the black for forum blue. and added a matching shoulder yoke on both jerseys.


What do you think? Comment below!

No comments: