Tuesday, January 24, 2017

25 Years of Sens

The Ottawa Senators have been around for 25 years now, but they still haven't stabilized their on-ice look. Some fans clamor for the heritage jerseys to be used as primaries; some want the currently unused side-profile mark to be used. And almost no one likes the 3D centurion, especially paired with one of the worst Edge templates.

Today, I present you with my fix. It takes design cues from their original set, the heritage jerseys, and uses that awesome side-profile, which I think could be one of the best identities in the league. I basically modernized their the original double arm stripe and single hem stripe set, but used the O as a shoulder patch and added a second stripe to every red stripe, creating what I think could be a modern and classic look at the same time.
What do you think? Comment below!

No comments: