Sunday, January 22, 2017

A Bit About Me

I've been making concepts for over a year now, so I've decided to create a blog to showcase my work.

My name is Lucas Daitchman. You may recognize me from the Icethetics page, from HJC, or from the Creamer boards under the username ldconcepts.

My first ever concept was a Buffalo Sabres logo concept slapped onto a vintage jersey with an added yellow yoke.

I've since improved my craft, using a tonne of better templates. I won my first HJC COTW with a Colorado Avalanche last February...

And my Identity Swap between the Coyotes and Panthers earned me third place in Icethetics' annual concept ranking in 2016...


I now switch between templates made by Josiah Bosch and Jordan Roberts.

Atlanta%20Thrashers%20Concept_zpscjewruo


So that's a bit about me. I'll post some of my newer concepts every few days. Comment below!

No comments: