Saturday, February 25, 2017

Thundering Cats

I'll try to post more regularly from now on, for the whopping one reader that clicked "Yes" in the poll I set up on the side of the page. For those who do read and haven't answered, it takes two seconds to be done with it. Or, if you have more time on your hands, comment!

Anyway, on to today's concept.

I had an idea for a swap between NHL teams and their AHL affiliates, which hasn't really panned out, but I have at least one concept to share with you: a swap between the Panthers and the Thunderbirds.

The logo adds an outline to the current Panther, then puts it in a recoloured T-Birds shield, and topping it off is a tweaked wordmark. I applied that logo to uniforms inspired by the inaugural Panthers' and current Thunderbirds' set.

What do you think? Comment below!

No comments: