Saturday, February 04, 2017

Identity Swap: Devilish Sharks



I was creating my prediction for the Devils, when I came up with the idea for a swap between them and the Sharks. Check out my full Identity Swap Series on the Creamer Boards!

For the prediction, I evened out their original red striping pattern but simply adding another stripe to the current pattern, while using black.

New%20Jersey%20Devils%20Concept_zpsp04dj

The Sharks and Devils both have locator names with two words, the last one ending in J, so I thought this would be a natural swap. After adding a tail and fin to the J, however, I realized that the S wouldn't fit easily like the N does. So I cut out a bit of the J to warp it into an S, with a hint of a J in the overall shape and body. The teal really does go well with black and white.

San%20Jose%20Sharks-New%20Jersey%20Devil
What do you think? Comment below!

No comments: