Friday, July 07, 2017

Adidas Alternates

There won't be any alternates in the NHL this season, but there reportedly will be a jaw-dropping amount the following season. I've seen a bunch of Adidas templates out there, but none have caught on with my style of concept-making. So, I decided to tweak a few templates I already use by adding a collar and shoulder texture.

For the Senators, I tried merging the modern Roman look with the everpopular barberpole look, and I like how it turned out.


Here's another one, this time for the Ducks, basically a mix of eras along with a couple design preferences.


The Hurricanes have tried to have traditional jerseys, but they're a team that should stay relatively modern. However, alternates are perfect opportunities to reach back and take looks from franchise history. I created a new logo based off the Whalers logo, and put it on a throwback uniform.


With the Adidas redesign, the Jackets had to choose between their primary set and their alternate. They chose their primary, a no-brainer to me. However, I still like the basic idea of the alternate they ditched, but wanted to redesign it in my own way. I changed the colour scheme to that of their primary, but replaced white with the cream colour from the alternate. I also completely overhauled the striping, adding a sash down the middle, which I feel compliments their design.


For the Stars, I mixed both of their logo eras to come up with a modern twist on their original, then tweaked the jersey it was worn with.


What do you think? Comment below!





1 comment:

Micheal Alexander said...

It is a very informative and useful post thanks it is good material to read this post increases my knowledge. Adidas Lacrosse Uniform